Can’t choose which to attend? Save £150 by booking this course bundle! This pass gives you access to the entire 8-day event. This course pass will be for all English OR Chinese spoken courses including courses with Feng Shi Lun and Huang Huang, which will be translated into English.
The conference gives you a comprehensive overview of the different angles of Jing Fang throughout the weekend as our highly esteemed speakers will be giving 1.5 hour talks on their chosen topics.
- The Methods & Experience of Jing Fang Application – Professor Huang Huang
- Understanding the Six Channels – Professor Feng Shi Lun
- Key Factors of Jing Fang – Dr Lou Shao Kun
- Treatment of Colon Cancer with Jing Fang – Professor Wang San Hu
- Introduction to Comprehensive Studies of Classical Formulas – Professor Robert Yao
- Han Dynasty Huangdi Neijing View on Immune Response – Dr Arnaud Versluys
- Clinical Application of Infertility on Syndrome Differentiation of the Six Meridians – Professor Li Sai Mei
- Achievement of Six Channels Application – Dr Tao You Qiang
To wind down after the first day, we’ll have a drinks reception where you can mingle with practitioners and our keynote speakers. Then we’ll have a delicious 3-course dinner, inspired by Chinese herbal medicine, followed by live entertainment! The gala dinner will allow delegates to socialise with our valued speakers and colleagues from all over the world.
The CPD courses are more intimate and there are limited seats in each class to allow delegates to learn in a more personal manner. Delegates may ask questions and get involved with discussions with the lecturer and fellow students.
Please email us if you have any special dietary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPD courses are listed below:
Canonical Chinese Medicine: A Case-Based Instruction on the Treatment of Auto-Immune Disorders using Canonical Formulas from the Shanghan Lun and Jingui Yaolue – Full Day Course
Dr Arnaud Versluys, Director of Institute of Classics in East Asian Medicine
Jing Fang Treatment for Asthma and Bi-Syndromes – Full Day Course
Prof. Feng Shi Lun, Sino-Japanese Friendship Hospital
Prof. Tao You Qiang, Director of the Feng Shi Lun Jing Fang Institute
Treating Female Infertility and Related Disorders with Classical Formulas – Full Day Course
Prof. Robert Yao, Five Branches University USA
Jing Fang Body Constitution Differentiation & Clinical Application – 3 Day Course
Prof. Huang Huang, Dean of the International Jing Fang Institute, NJUCM