Jing Fang Conference: Conference Weekend Ticket including Gala Dinner
This Gala Weekend Jing Fang Conference ticket entitles you to the 2-day weekend conference on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September 2018. This ticket also includes a drinks reception, gala dinner and entertainment.
The weekend will entail 8 extensive and comprehensive 1 and a half hour sessions, taught by world-renowned experts of Jing Fang, such as Professor Huang Huang and Professor Feng Shi Lun. You are also entitled to a 3-course delicious lunch and 2 refreshment breaks, where you will have the choice of unlimited tea, coffee and soft drinks, as well as an assortment of sweet and savoury snacks. The weekend will also offer trade stands where you will be able to browse, shop and try samples. You will also be able to network with fellow delegates, companies and key speakers.
Topics you can expect to be explored include:
- The Methods & Experience of Jing Fang Application – Professor Huang Huang
- Understanding the Six Channels – Professor Feng Shi Lun
- Key Factors of Jing Fang – Dr Lou Shao Kun
- Treatment of Colon Cancer with Jing Fang – Professor Wang San Hu
- Introduction to Comprehensive Studies of Classical Formulas – Professor Robert Yao
- Han Dynasty Huangdi Neijing View on Immune Response – Dr Arnaud Versluys
- Clinical Application of Infertility on Syndrome Differentiation of the Six Meridians – Professor Li Sai Mei
- Achievement of Six Channels Application – Dr Tao You Qiang
The Gala Dinner will include a drinks reception where you will have the opportunity to mingle with fellow attendees and sample on the provided refreshments. Following the drinks reception, you will experience a delicious three-course dinner, prepared by Paul Quinn – Executive Chef at the Marriott. The meal will take you on a TCM gastronomical journey, paying homage to our herbal roots. To finish up the evening, we will be providing entertainment to get you all up and dancing the night away!
If you wish to book discounted accommodation at the Marriott at £128, please book here. There are also neighbouring hotels within a couple minutes walk with hotel rooms priced between £55-99 per night per room. We recommend the following hotels on Bath Road: Holiday Inn, Premier Inn and Travelodge.